New Menu Additions at Amélie’s French Bakery & Café
CHARLOTTE, NC– Bonjour and welcome to Spring. Amélie’s French Bakery & Café, a French- inspired café offering sweets, savories and beverages, launches their Spring menu today. The seasonal menu adds 36 new items to their already extensive offerings and includes pastries, soups, salads, drinks and more. Chefs at Amélie’s have been working meticulously for the past month to create unique items with springtime flavors of raspberry, tarragon, rose, grapefruit and elderflower.
New items and flavors from the Spring menu include:
- French Macarons: raspberry rhubarb, lavender lemon, elderflower lychee, grapefruit tarragon, strawberry chiffon
- Raspberry Rhubarb Petit Gâteau: vanilla chiffon, vanilla buttercream, raspberry rhubarb marmalade with raspberry glaze and feuilletine, garnished with a fresh raspberry
- Strawberry, Goat Cheese + Almond Salad: mixed greens, strawberries, candied almonds, and goat cheese with celery seed balsamic vinaigrette
- Feta, Spinach + Caramelized Onion Danish: feta, spinach and caramelized onion with onion butter Danish
- Paris Rose Mimosa: smoky rose simple syrup, dried rose petals, topped with sparkling wine (available at Uptown and Carmel Commons locations only)
- Elderflower + Lychee Limonade: elderflower + lychee syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice, sparkling water over ice
“The Spring offerings and selections were inspired by moonlit garden strolls, bouquets of herbs, fresh-picked berries and the first warm breeze welcoming a new season,” said Amélie’s Executive Chef Mary Jayne Wilson. “By the end of this season we hope to have inspired, comforted and fascinated our guests.”
The spring menu is available at all five Amélie’s locations in Charlotte, NC (Uptown, NoDa and Carmel Commons); Rock Hill, SC; and Atlanta, GA. NoDa is Amélie’s flagship location and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Hours vary by location. For more information, visit ameliesfrenchbakery.com.