Text WCCBVIP to 31403 by 1pm Monday, February 13th to join the WCCB Text Club where 8 winners will get a pair of tickets to see Under The Streetlamp, 7:30pm Wednesday, February 15th at the Knight Theater at the Levine Center for the Arts.
Under The Streetlamp Contest Official Rules
February 8, 2017
8 Winners: Eight winners will receive 2 tickets to the Under The Streetlamp Wednesday, February 15 at the Knight Theater at the Levine Center for the Arts, 430 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC. (ARV $134)
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 1pm on Monday, February 13, 2016 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 1pm and 3pm, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. Prizes must be claimed at the station. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 5pm on February 13, 2016.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center or 35 Concerts (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners’ consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6pm on February 13. Winners must claim prize by 5:00pm Wednesday, February 15 at the WCCB Charlotte Studios. No prizes will be mailed.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm