Big news if you’re a fan of the N Charlotte Toyota Camry – it’s about to be completely redesigned yet again! This best-selling sedan is already boasting a sleek and sophisticated style both inside and out, but 2018 will bring a whole new look to the table and we’ve got the details. Let’s take a closer look at some of the sneak preview points we’ve gathered on the 2018 Toyota Camry!
You’ll love the 2018 model of this N Charlotte Toyota best-seller
The 2018 Toyota Camry was just unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show, and it should be headed to Toyota of N Charlotte later this summer (so start prepping for your trade-in!). What’s new when it comes to design and technology? Here’s what we’ve learned:
- It has a much more sculpted exterior – the lines are more chiseled than ever before, and both the hood and the roofline are lower by over an inch for a sportier feel.
- This results in a lower center of gravity, which greatly improves handling and the sporty aspect of the performance.
- There’s more interior space for passengers; the seats have been redesigned and the dash has been lowered to create a more open feel.
- The dash was redesigned to be broader and sleeker.
- There are new color palettes in play on the interior – the N Charlotte Toyota Camry traditionally has a one-color scheme, but this new 2018 model will showcase two-toned designs.
- The new four-point engine mounting system helps to ensure that the interior is quiet.
- There’s a new eight-speed transmission up for grabs, and it has sharper, faster shifts for a more exciting drive time.
Style, technology, AND performance have all been improved in the new Toyota Camry
- A new 10-inch head-up display will be featured in the interior of this new Toyota sedan, as well as a new 8-inch audio display and a 7-inch multi-information display.
- The engine itself has also been redesigned for a higher compression rate, as well as higher horsepower and torque.
- Want to save on gas? The 2018 Toyota Camry near Charlotte will have improved fuel efficiency.
- There’s a new 9-speaker JBL audio system available with a 10.1 inch subwoofer and Clari-Fi music technology.
- The 2018 Toyota Camry will come standard with rear cross-traffic alert, a blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, and Toyota Safety Sense.
- Four trim levels will be available; the LE, XLE, SE, XSE – and the SE and XSE will have appearance upgrades with rocker panels, a new grille and lower bumper, 19-inch black machined finish aluminum wheels, and smoke-tinted rear lamps.
Like we said, the 2018 Toyota Camry will be here later this summer, so keep your eyes peeled! In the meantime, you can come check out the current model and take it for a spin. We’re open seven days a week until 10pm, so you can call us at (888) 883-3797 to schedule an appointment and learn more about our new Toyota deals!