It’s that time of year – KBB is bring out the best of the best awards, and as usual, Toyota is taking top spots left and right! One award that we’re particularly proud of has to do with value. Let’s take a closer look at what this award means and why it’s so important to you as a Toyota of N Charlotte customer!
Why is resale value important?
KBB awarded Toyota with the Best Resale Value Brand. This means that out of all makes on the market, Toyota took top honors in terms of the resale value of its vehicles. What is resale value? Here’s the breakdown: Resale value is the amount of money you can get back for your vehicle when you sell it. Obviously, it’s an important factor to consider when you’re car shopping, because you want to get the most bang for your buck when you sell it. That money can either go back into your bank account, or into the next car you purchase!
That’s why our N Charlotte Toyota dealership was so thrilled that our brand received this prestigious award. And not only that, some of our vehicles made the individual lists, as well. The Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runner all made list for the overall top 10 models in terms of resale value – the 2017 Toyota Tacoma took first place, with the Toyota 4Runner coming in second and the Toyota Tundra coming in fifth. On top of that, see what other N Charlotte Toyota cars won in the categories!
N Charlotte Toyota cars stole the show this year
- The Toyota Yaris and Yaris iA came in second and third for the best subcompact cars.
- The Toyota Corolla iM came in third for the best compact car.
- The Toyota Camry came in third for best mid-size car.
- The Toyota Avalon came in second for best full-size car.
- The Toyota Prius and Toyota Avalon Hybrid came in second and third for best hybrid cars.
- The Toyota 4Runner came in first for best mid-size SUV.
- The Toyota Sequoia came in third for best full-size SUV.
- The Toyota Land Cruiser came in third for best full-size luxury SUV.
- The Toyota Tacoma came in first for best mid-size pickup truck.
- The Toyota Tundra came in third for best full-size pickup truck.
- The Toyota Sienna came in first for best minivan.
As you can see, we cleaned up for 2017!
Resale value is important to consider when you start car shopping, so make sure you take it into account when you start your research. If you’d like to test drive any of our high-value N Charlotte Toyota cars, they’re ready and waiting for you at our dealership!
Visit us today to check out our inventory and also learn more about our new Toyota specials. Toyota of N Charlotte is open seven days a week until 10pm at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23!