Text2Win ‘A David E. Talbert Collection’ Box Set!
Cyber Monday Giveaway!
Text WCCBVIP to 31403 by 1pm Monday to join the WCCB Text Club where 2 winners will get A David E. Talbert Collection DVD box set!
DAVID E. TALBERT COLLECTION
Award-winning playwright, author, filmmaker David E. Talbert celebrates his 25 groundbreaking years in theatre with this first-ever compilation of some of his most beloved and critically acclaimed plays. Talbert’s heartfelt depictions of life and love, infused with classic music and non-stop comedy, proves why he has been revered by The Los Angeles Times as “One of the most prolific theater makers in America.” Includes the following plays Suddenly Single, What My Husband Doesn’t Know, What Goes Around Comes Around, In The Nick of Tyme, A Fool and His Money, Mr. Right Now!
The box set features Morris Chestnut, Michelle Williams, Garcelle Beauvais, Isaiah Washington, Brian White, Eddie Griffin, Avant, and many more! The six-disc collection is available now!
Love in the Nyck of Time – David Talbert:
David E. Talbert Collection Box Set Text Contest Official Rules
November 28th, 2016.
2 Winners: 2 winners will receive the David E. Talbert Collection box set (ARV $49.98 each).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 1pm on Monday, November 28th, 2016 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 1pm and 3pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 1pm on November 28th, 2016.
Deadline for entries is 5pm on November 28th, 2016.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of The Tatum Wan Co. and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 6pm on Monday, November 28th. Winners must claim prize by 5pm Tuesday, December 27th.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm