Damage After Wednesday Night Riots In Charlotte | PHOTOS
Wednesday night’s riots caused a large amount of damage to the downtown Charlotte area.
Risk Assessment examined property damage around the city over the last few days due to recent events and compiled the following:
- Nascar Hall of Fame – Large exterior pane of glass and 1 exterior pane by Glory Rd.
- CRVA Safety and Security – 9 panes of glass and 1 glass cover damaged.
- Stonewall Station light rail – glass panels broken, but structurally intact.
- CTC bus shelter – broken panels and shattered glass panel, but structurally intact.
- Spectrum Center (previously Time Warner Arena) – 4 glass panes were damaged.